COVID-19 Update - November 2020
As England returns to a full lockdown situation and the other United Kingdom Nations operate similar policies, we wanted to let you know we are doing everything possible to maintain the health and well-being of our staff, our customers and suppliers. This has meant that our offices are once again closed with effect from November 4th, as per National guidance.
Many of our members of staff have returned to home working and as a precaution, we have implemented the following precautions:
· Conducting meetings with customers and suppliers by telephone or video call
· Cancelling physical attendance at external meetings or events
· Educating all staff on prevention
· Emphasising frequent hand washing and sanitisation
· Care, attention and cleansing of property and vehicles
· Regularly reviewing our risk assessment, observing the latest COVID-19 government guidance.
We will continue to work as before, with all telephone calls diverted to working staff members to ensure that callers are responded to and where necessary obtain service or breakdown cover. Dealership and Tyre suppliers remain open for essential work.
Many of our suppliers are also facing similar issues with closures and logistics, so it might not be possible to deliver or collect vehicles promptly, whilst any backlog is worked through. However, our staff are available to answer any of your queries, in respect to quotations, contract amendments, terminations or any other issues that arise. We will endeavour to supply the best service possible, but please bear with us if we do not meet the standards we expect of ourselves in normal times.
In the meantime, please take every care and stay safe. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Hands, Face, Space.
Joint Managing Director