As England returns to another full lockdown situation, with a message that we must stay at home wherever possible, and the other United Kingdom Nations operate similar policies, we wanted to let you know that we are doing everything possible to maintain the health and well-being of our staff, our customers and suppliers. This means that our offices are once again closed with effect from Wednesday 6th January, as per National guidance.
Many of our members of staff have returned to home working and as a precaution, we have implemented the following procedures:
· Cancelling all face to face meetings and conducting them via telephone or video call;
· Educating all staff on virus prevention and the symptoms to be aware of.
· Emphasising frequent hand washing and sanitisation.
· Care, attention and cleansing of property and vehicles.
· Regularly reviewing our risk assessment, observing the latest COVID-19 government guidance.
We will continue to work as before, with all telephone calls diverted to working staff members to ensure that callers are responded to and, where necessary, obtain service or breakdown cover.
Dealership and Tyre suppliers remain open for essential work, though many of our suppliers are also facing similar issues with closures and logistics, so it might not be possible to deliver or collect vehicles promptly. However, our staff are available to answer any queries that you may have.
We will endeavour to supply the best service possible, but please bear with us if we do not meet the standards we expect of ourselves in normal times.
In the meantime, please take every care and stay safe. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.
Joint Managing Director