top of page
  • Do you provide all makes of cars?
    Any make and model of car or light commercial vehicle that is currently available in the UK can be supplied. The vehicle will be delivered free of charge to any address on the UK mainland.
  • How do I book a service?
    Vehicle servicing is an essential part of keeping your car running in the best condition. Booking a service through TCH Leasing is easy using our simple booking form.
  • Can I have the vehicle serviced locally or do you insist on where it goes?
    We understand that you do not want to be off the road for longer than you need to be. That’s why at TCH Leasing, we ensure that you can book your scheduled service at a time and a location that is convenient for you.
  • What happens if I break down?
    All vehicles taken out through TCH Leasing can benefit from TCH Assist, the complete after-sales car package. When included as part of our optional maintenance and service packages, TCH Assist provides you with a recovery facility to ensure you’re never stranded in the unfortunate case of breakdown. Your initial period of cover will be provided by the vehicle manufacturer, and you should refer to information provided by them for instructions relating to the extent of cover and expiry date of this facility. Once the manufacturer’s cover has expired, cover will be provided by TCH Assist and will include Roadside Assistance; At Home Service; Recovery/onward travel and Recovery Plus.
  • Do you do vans?
    Yes, TCH Leasing can source and supply any make of light commercial vehicle available in the UK.
  • What if I need a specific conversion?
    We are proud to say that we are commercial vehicle specialists. We adopt a consultative approach to fully understand your company’s needs and provide expert advice on any conversion you may need.
  • Do you cover tail lift servicing and testing?
    Yes, as part of our optional maintenance and service packages, tail lift servicing and testing on your commercial vehicles can be included in your contract.
  • Does my vehicle need a tachograph?
    Usually, tachographs must be fitted onto vehicles which weigh 3.5 tonnes or more. Please contact us to find out more about your specific vehicle or if you would like to speak to us about getting a tachograph fitted.
  • Do I need an “O” license for a 4.25t electric van?
    Currently, the law states that fleets will be able to run alternatively fuelled vans up to the weight of 4.5 tonnes without needing a specific operator “O” licence.
bottom of page