At TCH Leasing we take our environmental responsibilities very seriously and understand that businesses, in general, have a commitment to make a positive impact on our environmental footprint. As such we are constantly striving to reduce our environmental impact and work within the ISO 14001 framework.
Our current 14001 objectives are:
- Achieve a baseline level of general waste weight data to enable future monitoring and measuring.
- Keep recycling to a consistent level year on year against 2018 weight data.
- Reduce office-based water consumption by 5%.
- Reduce gas consumption by 1%.
- Reduce electricity consumption against contracts administered by 3%.
- To reduce CO2 emissions on our staff car fleet to sub 99g by 2020.
- Achieve a 1% average reduction on PPM and 1% average increase on MPG on the staff car fleet.
You can read more about the ISO 14001 standards here